For Immediate Release
October 19, 2017
Christian Meola, Radiant Images
Jason Wolfe, Wolfe PR
Web Site: http://www.radiantimages.com
Radiant Images Showcasing Virtual Reality Solutions and Expertise at UCFTI Expo on Oct. 19-20
Attendees can get up close and hands on with Radiant’s latest VR AR 360 creations this week at Los Angeles Convention Center
LOS ANGELES (October 19, 2017) – Radiant Images’ latest VR AR and 360 video solutions – including its breakthrough AXA 360 camera system and the Instra360 Pro mounted on a robotic dolly – will be showcased on the exhibitor floor at the U.S. China Film & TV Industry (UCFTI) Expo starting today and Friday (Oct. 19-20) at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Radiant Images, an award-winning solution provider in 2D, 360 and everything related to immersive technology from the leading companies in the industry, is expected to be among the most dynamic exhibitors at the all-in-one Expo for all things U.S.-China entertainment.
In addition to exhibitor booths featuring the latest technology and equipment, the two-day UCFTI Expo also will include robust panel sessions and speakers with top entertainment executives, workshops, and one-on-one interviews. Now in its fourth year, the UCFTI Expo has become the largest annual expo in the world connecting the world’s two leading entertainment marketplaces: the U.S. and China. For more information, visit www.ucftiexpo.com.
Radiant Images collaborates with creatives in Production & Post, Co-Production and through its rental house. The company’s VR division is recognized as an industry leader in testing and developing immersive technology, helping filmmakers and camera operators capture 360-degree content in a compelling way. Radiant utilizes an in-house engineering team and rapid prototype capabilities, specializing in designing and building true end-to-end solutions – including new camera systems – and finding solutions that remove technical barriers for creative minds in 2D, 3D and 360/VR/AR.
Highlights to be found in the Radiant booth at the UCFTI Expo include:
- AXA ARRI w/ ALEXA Minis – Radiant’s AXA 360 camera system’s hexagon shape provides perfect geometry for spherical image capture. The equidistant modular design accommodates a variety of cinema-quality cameras, including RED, ARRI, Sony, Black Magic, Z Cam, Panasonic and more, and features real-time live preview stitch, power distribution, timecode synchronization and genlock sync.
- Global Imagination’s Magic Planet digital video globe
- Voysys Live Enhanced 360 solution
- Insta360 Pro on camera dolly system by Double Robotics – the world's first robotic camera dolly made for 360 filmmakers.
- Entaniya 250-degree lens on RED camera – a fisheye lens for Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Underwater capture systems – wide selection of underwater solutions for 360 capture
- Mobius 2.0 (POV VR 360) - updated version of Radiant’s Mobius POV virtual reality head-mounted system
- Z Cam V1 Pro – unveiling the latest from Z Cam, this cinematic VR camera features stereoscopic 360 capture and live 360 stereo streaming
- Kandao Obsidian GO – features 8K panoramic photo and 4K VR video capturing with its six synced high-quality lenses and super-easy operation, enabling users to enjoy the creativity of VR within a few steps.
- Award-winning Jaunt One VR camera, available for rental exclusively at Radiant Images
Attendees will be able to get up close and receive demos of Radiant’s latest solutions in both 2D and virtual reality, discuss challenges and opportunities one-on-one with expert technicians and view all the possibilities for content creators and technicians working in television and cinema.
“We’re looking forward to this opportunity to share our innovations and our expertise at the UTFCI Expo,” said Michael Mansouri, co-founder of Radiant Images. “Immersive technology is evolving at a rapid pace and we are proud of the role that we are playing in pushing this technology forward. Our aim from the beginning has been to look at these complex technical challenges and find solutions that take us to a higher level. And that’s what we’re able to accomplish, almost on a daily basis. It’s an exciting time.”
About Radiant Images
Radiant Images is an award-winning digital cinema innovator and rental house providing creative solutions in 2D, 3D, VR and augmented reality, leading-edge cameras and equipment, and unrivaled client support, to the motion picture industry worldwide.
Radiant has a dedicated VR wing inside its facility at 2702 Media Center Drive in northeast Los Angeles and offers in-house R&D engineering both in hardware and software to push the boundaries of cinema. For more information about Radiant Images, visit online at www.radiantimages.com. Find Radiant Images on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
# # #
Top: AXA 360 ARRI Alexa Mini
2nd: Z CAM V1 Pro
3rd: Mobius 2.0 POV 360
4th: Entaniya 250-degree fisheye lens on RED
Here is more information about Radiant Images
NOTE: Wolfe News Wire is an online source for news and information about noteworthy companies and organizations. We invite you to share this content and/or leave a comment. Background info and past news items from a specific organization can be found by clicking the side logos. For more info, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
©2015 Wolfe Public Relations. All Rights Reserved.